Thursday, March 26, 2009

Take on Me to Wonderwall

I think this may be the best thing the "Take on Me" promise has turned up so far.

You wouldn't expect a mash-up of "Take on Me" and "Wonderwall' to work, but it does. It really really does. (Though, some of my friends may think otherwise, KYLE).

Don't let the terrible midi drums at the start turn you off, if you keep listening, you shall be rewarded.





The layers are fantastic. I love when the cellos come in. And the competing choruses blend so well. I don't even know what to write, it leaves me bewildered in a really fantastic way.

cause above all, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKS! Seriously, who would think to put these songs together? Who knew it would work so well??


I just wish the electronic drums weren't so bad, otherwise it could be truly majestic. As it is, it's merely golden wonderment.

1 comment:

Katie Rizz said...

that was incredible.