Sunday, March 29, 2009

Breaking Form

This has little to nothing to do with music, but I have interests that are broad and diverse, and I came across something the other day that I really enjoyed, and thought you might enjoy, and since I spent part of my day at Buffalo Exchange (the clothing store they go to, just wait you'll see), and since I love any and everything that David Wain does especially if it involves Paul Rudd (and the best things do), here is an episode from David Wain's web series "Wainy Days" that parodies The Pickup Artist, vh1's terrible "reality series" which is actually amazingly entertaining if you just let go of any and all respect you every had for any human being. whoo. ok let's go.



Do I know comedy, or do I know comedy?

1 comment:

Julia York said...

Oh my god, Paul Rudd is amazing. And it's so weird to see him in a store I was in literally a few hours ago (I went back today for the black sequin dress, and they had it, phew).