Thursday, March 19, 2009

dino time!

I've been neglecting half of this blog's subject matter. True, A Dinosaur in Brooklyn is a music blog. but it also a DINOSAUR blog. So, now's the time to share some dino news.

First, this Thinkin' Lincoln comic was sent to me by my friend Kyle, and it reminded me that I have an obligation to be true to my blogs name. It also made me laugh.

That comic made my friend Ryan curious enough to see if there was in fact a www.thebestdinosaur.com. I am pleased to report that there is. With sweet illustrations!

I was then reminded that I read this BBC article the other day. It says that dinosaurs may actually have been fuzzy and not scaly. That they had crazy colorful dino-feathers. This blows my mind! Everything I thought I knew is wrong! Dr. Grant was right, they DID turn into birds!



That's it for today's dino round-up. But there will be more to come, naturally.

No comments: