Friday, February 20, 2009

"everything's calm in the half-light of dawn...

but the morning will bring no peace."

Last night I dreamed that I was in my high school with my best friend, and we walked into the field house and the marching band was playing (including our friend Katie). I don't remember what they were playing at first, but then they started playing "The Crane Takes Flight" by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists. Then this guy with dreadlocks handed me a mic. So I sang. The next song they played was "Fields of Gold" by Sting, and this kid Ben started singing, and I was like, 'I'm outta here!' That's it.



What do you suppose that means?

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I had a dream where you came over when Alex and I were hanging out and you told us you went to the dentist and that they had found you had 100 cavities! Brush your teeth!

Katie Rizz said...

wait, am i the katie in your dream? how many marching band katies do you know?

Madelyn said...

yes, you are that katie. and you were playing your flute.

katieco. said...

i wish i was the katie of your dreams...


by the way, just found this blog!