Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for putting on a genuinely joyful and ecstatic Super Bowl halftime show, and helping bring integrity and musicianship back to an increasingly ridiculous/tarnished tradition. (Prince helped too).

And thank you for sliding into that camera.

Love, Madelyn



And in honor of the Boss, here is a video Ted Leo covering "Dancing in the Dark." Jersey boys unite!



(from Pitchfork.tv. Head here for an interview with Ted talking Bruce and Jersey)

side note: I could have seen Ted play a solo show the night that video was filmed, but I had to write a final paper instead. I got an A, but I'm still not sure it was worth it.

2 comments:

Emily McAdams said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/omygawdgirl/0000hzax.gif?t=1233677972

I'm just sayin'.

Madelyn said...

omg yes! i wish i knew how to embed it...