Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Do you like my mullet?

business in front, party in back.

So, these "literal version" videos are apparently all the rage these days. The first one I'd heard of/seen was of course the fore-posted version of A-ha.

But imagine my surprise and delight to find out that there is a literal version of "Head over Heels" by Tears for Fears! Now, anyone who's known me since high school can tell you about my love of Tears for Fears (beyond, even, my love of 80's music in general, which is quite a passionate one). Their The Very Best of album is probably still in my car stereo. So now you can properly imagine my surprise and delight!




Love the chimp in the Sox jersey. Also, "Is that Dave Coulier?" And "I saw Ghostbusters, this copied that." word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears for Fears! Sweet. I don't know if you know the song "Who Can it Be Now?" by Men at Work (I sure hope you do!), but the official music video is literal in a different (but still hilarious) way.

Madelyn said...

i love men at work. i stole their album on vinyl from my dad. i'm not sure why my dad had it, but i'm sure glad he did!