Saturday, October 24, 2009

This Is Your Song...

I remember this one episode of Gilmore Girls (bear with me) where Lane's boyfriend was naming every song their band wrote after a girl's name. He explained that songs named after girls got better radio play (or something, i don't really remember), like Roxanne, Leila, etc. Anyway, it's true that a lot of bands have songs that are girls names. And at some point every girl will probably have a song with their name in the title (or in the song).

Unfortunately, this is mine.....



Who would have guessed? And now I know that Madelyn rhymes with again. Thanks Hanson!

Let me just say, that if my 11 year old self knew about this, she should have been really mad. She hated Hanson. A lot. At this point, I guess it's not so bad. It's a little cute.

AT LEAST I still have "Apology Song."

No comments: